The 2020 Haro Race Lite PRO draw on our deep knowledge of proven BMX racing formulas. The 2020 Haro Race Lite PRO, one of the most versatile and innovative complete BMX race on the market. Whether you’re a beginner or an aspiring pro lining up with big ambitions, the all-new 2020 Haro Race Lite PRO, complete with sealed bearing cassette wheels throughout, is a born and bred winner that punches well above its weight.
Quick view :
- AL-6061 alloy frame with 20.75” top tube, integrated headtube & PTC (Power Transfer
Center) – triple-butted, air-formed toptube, oversize downtube & BB86 bottom bracket shell
- Full CrMo fork with 1-1/8” threadless steerer tube & tapered legs
- 2-piece alloy 170mm crank with sealed cartridge bearing press-fit BB86 bottom bracket
- 44x16T gearing (cassette)
- CrMo 8” rise handlebar with Haro CNC machined alloy top load stem (45mm)
- Haro plastic Pivotal saddle with alloy Pivotal seatpost
- 36H Alloy double-wall rims with alloy sealed cartridge bearing hubs (cassette freehub), 6 Bolt
- Kenda Konversion K1079 20x1.95” (front) & 20x1.75” (rear) tires
- Promax DSK-300 Mechanical Disc Brake with 160mm Rotor with Promax XL-373 Two Finger lever
For rider from 63" - 68" / 160cm - 173cm.