The Race Lite’s understudy is the 2020 HARO Annex Micro-Mini. Utilizing a 6061 aluminum frame, the HARO Annex Micro-Mini harnesses the winning combination of lightness and durability to become the perfect partner for novice and intermediate racers of all ages. If you’re looking for a machine that crushes the competition rather than your wallet, this is the BMX to check out.
Quick view :
- AL-6061 alloy frame with 3D Dropouts, Built In Chain Tensioners, 16.75” top tube
- Full CrMo fork with 1” threadless steerer tube
- 3-piece alloy 130mm crank with sealed cartridge bearing Euro BB
- 38x14T gearing (freewheel)
- KMC 410 Chain
- Mini alloy handlebar (2" rise) with Haro alloy top load stem (45mm)
- Haro unibody saddle with alloy seatpost
- 28H Alloy double-wall rims with alloy loose ball bearing hubs (rear = flip flop M30/BC1.37”)
- Vee Tire Co. Speedster 18x1” tires
- Tektro 926 alloy Mini V-Brake (rear only) and 317 alloy lever
For rider from less than 52" / 132cm.