The Race Lite’s understudy is the 2020 HARO Annex Expert. Utilizing a 6061 aluminum frame, the HARO Annex Expert harnesses the winning combination of lightness and durability to become the perfect partner for novice and intermediate racers of all ages. If you’re looking for a machine that crushes the competition rather than your wallet, this is the BMX to check out.
Quick view :
- AL-6061 alloy frame with 3D Dropouts, Built In Chain Tensioners, 18.90” top tube
- Full CrMo fork with 1” threadless steerer tube
- 3-piece alloy 170mm crank with sealed cartridge bearing Euro BB
- 36x13T gearing (freewheel)
- KMC 410 Chain
- Alloy 6.75” rise handlebar with Haro alloy top load stem (45mm)
- Haro unibody saddle with alloy seatpost
- 28H Alloy double-wall rims with alloy loose ball bearing hubs (rear = flip flop M30/BC1.37”)
- Kenda Kompact K1054 20x1-3/8” tires (35-451)
- Promax MV-87 alloy V-Brake (rear only) and XL-378 alloy lever
For rider from 60" - 64" / 152cm - 163cm.