The Race Lite’s understudy is the 2020 Haro Annex 24. Utilizing a 6061 aluminum frame, the Haro Annex 24 harnesses the winning combination of lightness and durability to become the perfect partner for novice and intermediate racers of all ages. If you’re looking for a machine that crushes the competition rather than your wallet, this is the BMX to check out.
Quick view :
- AL-6061 alloy frame with 3D Dropouts, Built In Chain Tensioners, 21.75” top tube
- Full CrMo fork with 1-1/8” threadless steerer tube
- 3-piece alloy 175mm crank with sealed cartridge bearing Euro BB
- 40x18T gearing (freewheel)
- KMC 410 Chain
- DX Alloy Pedals, 9/16"
- Hi-Ten steel 5.25” rise handlebar with Haro alloy top load stem (45mm)
- Haro 1-piece padded saddle with integrated seatpost
- 36H Alloy single-wall rims with alloy loose ball bearing hubs
- Kenda Kontact K841 24x1.75” tires
- Promax MV-295L alloy V-Brake (rear only) and XL-378 alloy lever
For rider from 67" - 72" / 170cm - 183cm.